We would like to assure you that the protection of our clients' privacy is important to us. We make every effort to ensure that our activities comply with the provisions on the protection of personal data, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal EU L 119 of 4.05.2016, p. 1)
WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW CAN I CONTACT THEM?
The administrator of your personal data is Meveline sp. z o.o. sp.k., e-mail: email@example.com
HOW AND WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
1. The Administrator may collect Users' data at various stages, in particular:
a) when answering an inquiry submitted via the application form on the Website www.meveline.com
b) when ordering a house for production and/or the house sale transaction process.
2. The following user data is collected: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, information about the browser or devices used to use the website, web browser and operating system.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA?
1. Users' personal data are processed for the purposes of providing services provided by the Administrator, including via the meveline.com Website
2. Users' personal data may also be processed for the purposes of marketing the Administrator's own services.
3. With the consent of the user, personal data may be transferred to entities from the financial sector to enable them to offer services related to the purchase of a home.
4. Consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data during the period of consent. You can exercise the right to withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The User may consent to the Administrator sending commercial information and services via electronic means of communication and to the use of telephone communication and telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems for the purposes of direct marketing regarding the Administrator's and its partners' products and services, in accordance with the provisions the Act of July 18, 2002 on the declaration of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended) and the Act of July 16, 2004 - Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1907, as amended).
6. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time. This right can be exercised by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. Based on personal data, the Administrator will not make automated decisions regarding you, including decisions resulting from profiling.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it may prevent the use of some services and functionalities of the Website.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
To ensure data confidentiality, the Administrator has implemented procedures that allow access to data only to authorized persons and only to the extent it is necessary due to the tasks they perform.
The Administrator shall exercise due diligence to ensure that the entities cooperating with him guarantee the application of appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data at the request of the Administrator.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
1. Access to your personal data is available to the Administrator's employees and associates who administer the ICT system in which user accounts are kept, as well as persons who provide you with commercial and marketing information, as well as provide courier and transport services.
2. Employees and associates of the Administrator who have access to your personal data have been instructed about their obligations in the field of privacy protection.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
1. Your personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn or the Administrator's activity ends.
WHAT RIGHTS DO USERS HAVE?
1. You have the right to:
a) access to your personal data (i.e. checking what data is processed by the Administrator, obtaining a copy thereof, as well as obtaining information on what purpose and on what legal basis the Administrator processes the data of a specific User, to whom they are made available and when they will be deleted),
b) rectification of personal data (if it turns out that they are incorrect),
c) supplement personal data (if it turns out that they are incomplete),
d) transfer of personal data (i.e. transfer of data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, e.g. txt., pdf., odt., doc., rtf., jpeg., XML, JSON, CSV),
e) requests to limit the processing of personal data) to delete personal data.
2. The rights referred to above can be exercised by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The supervisory body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (https://uodo.gov.pl).
1. The www.meveline.com website automatically collects, in particular, the IP address, browser type, operating system and information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Administrator.
4. Cookies are used to: a) adjust the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs; b) create statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses in the field of authentication within the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Website's websites are used;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
7. Usually, web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Users of the website may change their cookie settings at any time.